Join my FREE Shift the Sugar Challenge and learn the 5 simple steps to banishing those cravings!
This challenge is not currently running so please sign up to be the first to know when the next one is kicking off!
"I can hand on heart say it’s been a fabulous, amazing, transforming week! I’m 52, stressed and menopausal. My ‘go to’ rescue is chocolate and wine. This plan has been structured to support and encourage us to take back control. I’ve not only survived a whole week without my ‘go to’ demons, I have thrived! I feel so good and so motivated!
THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE!"
• Having the energy to get through the day
• Making it to dinnertime without inhaling the biscuit tin
• Eating sugar-free foods which taste great and make you feel amazing
• Losing a bit of midriff bloatCLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST
"I’ve always wanted someone to make me a meal plan and make my life easier and then I found you. And just love your recipes and totally agree with everything you say. Thank so very much I’m feeling so much better."
5 simple steps to eliminate those cravings with daily actions that will guarantee your success
Daily live videos and access to incredible support from myself and other challengers
Meal plan & shopping list with delicious, sugar-free recipes that focus on beating cravings!
"I’m loving everything about this plan, I feel less bloated, have had no indigestion, and generally feel better. Loving Lauren’s honest approach and very much appreciate all her help and knowledge."
• Which foods and drinks are sending your cravings sky-high
• How to stop the sugar cravings rollercoaster
• Which habits are keeping you hooked on sugar, and craving carbs
• How to cook delicious, nourishing sugar-free meals that leave you feeling fabulousCLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST
Lauren Gayfer is a qualified nutritional therapist and founder of The Fairy Food Mother with a passion for the healing powers of wholesome foods and helping women transform from tired, bloated and sugar-addicted to energised, vibrant and free from cravings.
Be the first to know when the next Shift the Sugar Challenge will be